At Talon.One we welcome and encourage comments, but sometimes comments will be edited or deleted based on the guidelines listed below:
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is ok, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments may be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
- Support questions. If you need support, please do not ask support questions in the comments because it will take longer for our support team to receive the request. For the speediest service, please take a look at our Help Center and Developer Documentation for support and contact Support if you can’t find the answer there.
- Comments that are much too long and take a long time to read.
- Personal comments about staff members are not appropriate for the blog.
As the owner of this blog, we reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please contact us.